MOMOL - means Make Out Make Out Lang.
Golden Rule: Brush your teeth or at least have a mint ready.
1. Momol does not equate to love. They are two different things. Once you mix one with the other, you’re screwed.
2. Don’t kiss and tell.
3. Pag nabitin, wag nang pilitin!
4. Wag masyadong sarapan ang pagtikim para hindi ka hanap-hanapin.
5. Don’t expect so you won’t get disappointed.
6. Wag masyadong malikot ang kamay!
7. Practice makes perfect. Iba-ibang tao, iba-ibang style.
8. Never say “please” but always say “thank you.”
9. Keep your eyes closed 90% of the time, unless you’re in the car at may security guard or police na rumuronda.
10. Easy on the tongue. Stick it out at the right time and don’t keep it out all the time.
11. Learn the art of not making bitin, para may next time!
12. Momol is not a laway fest. Ok lang maingay wag lang masyadong maglaway. Don’t spread your laway all over his/her cheeks or face.
13. Don’t give a compliment if you don’t mean it. Gulo lang yan! Kung masarap talaga, just say “ang sarap mo” before you leave.
14. MOMOL is not a Bootycall. Drunk dialing is accepted but know your limits. Ayusin mo! Drunk momoling can make or break you!
15. Wag manggigil. You can always take a break to compose yourself. Always have water ready.
16. For guys, be a gentleman. Kung marunong kang magtanggal ng bra, make sure marunong ka ring magkabit. Don’t be sloppy!
17. Wag kang choosy kung hindi ka yummy!
18. If you start getting kilig in the process of momolling, pull back right away and check yourself before you wreck yourself.
19. Wag na kayong maglokohan kung alam mong gusto mo rin naman.
20. If momolling in public (aka PDA), ayusin mo! Kita mong may nanonood eh! Perform like there’s no tomorrow.
21. Ok lang umiyak… sa sarap. But do it in private.
22. You’re only as good as your last momol so always bring your a-game!
23. Ok lang kumagat, basta walang sugat.
24. If you’re gonna do something wrong do it right. No hickeys please.
25. Pag nahuli, wag umamin.
“Not an expert at all, it’s just good to have guidelines.”
-Boys Night Out-